On behalf of Tellos Company, implementing the project using European Funds (priority axis 8.1. OPIE – Innovative Economy) we decided to undertake the construction of an advanced social platform, along with a palette of built-in, cloud applications. The works were to include phase analysis, programming, implementation, and testing.
OBJECTIVES AND THE COURSE OF THE PROJECT
• Total absorption of the implementation of the project from the client.
• Providing a complete, error-free service on time.
• Launching the portal in the public space.
In December 2012, we have assembled a project team and started the first stages of design. In February 2013, we have presented the customer functional and technical specifications of the project. After acceptance, we began development work. In December 2013, the project passed all tests and was put into customer acceptance.
Analysing customer needs and market data
• Preparing technical documentation
• Creating project and extensive service SaaS architecture from scratch
• Executing all programming work, graphics and implementation
• Connecting online payment services
• Performing all tests
• Optimizing content and user experience
• Developing promotional materials
• Advanced search engine
• User profile page
• Advertising-auction platform
• Project Management module
• HR module and circulation of documents
• Communication and collaboration module
• Automated reporting module
• Scheduling orders
• Automatic billing module
• Multi-dimensional business reports